Monday, September 20, 2010

lust list

I am transporting myself to London Fashion Week and those sunny chilly days when you can wear winter knits, cosy boots, skinny jeans and scarves. The blonde Aussie in the office just brought me back some gorgeous grey UGGs and I am dying to wear them! My current lust list includes:

Since getting married the right hand looks bare, lonely and, quite frankly, not heavy enough so I am very keen to weigh it down with this gorgeous Jade ring from Niin, HK$2,500

Combining camel tones and Aviator chic for GBP290 by ASOS WHITE, honestly, you think she could manage smile

Skinny cords by Gap, apparently very very very flattering, says the lovely Jo. Smart enough for work if you add a blazer

Lovely grey suede booties from Zara

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner