Sunday, September 19, 2010

success at the sale


We went a bit crazy at the sale on Thursday, I think it was pre-Rihanna party excitement. Look what Clare bought, just divine, of course it helps that she is not too ugly to look at. Watch out for her, and others at the sale, appearing in Hong Kong Tatler soon. Alice in Wondaland had some stunning pieces, I could have bought everything. Maddy's cashmere waistcoats (in a gorgeous caramel colour) flew off the shelves, Cochine candles wooed everyone, and the jewels by Melissa Lo sparkled. I showed off my new business cards, as expertly photographed below by the lovely Raf Sanchez. Thanks Raf.

1 comment:

e_ting said...

I felt completely the same way about Wondaland. I left in a huff because I knew I wanted to buy everything but couldn't!

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner