Thursday, February 26, 2009

what a nice bottom...

...she has. Grab yourself a fashionista botty with a pair of 18th Amendment jeans in an exclusive sale starting tomorrow. Look out for the must-have styles which are named after screen sirens, such as Lauren Bacall and Gina Lollobrigida.
Tell me when...Fri 27th, Sat 28th Feb, Fri 6th & Sat 7th March
Do I need to get up early? No, it's open 11am- 7pm
Where are these beauties which will transform my behind?...Room 7L, 151 Hollywood Road (opposite M1NT and The Press Room)
Justification to your inner credit crunch voice...it may be hot and sweaty but I always need jeans, especially in air con/I will look fabulous/Someone has to start spending

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner