Monday, February 23, 2009

bargain jewels

I was going to write about the Oscars but I didn't like any of the outfits, most people wore wedding dresses and there was so much fluff and fooof. No one looked as good as Drew did at the Golden Globes. Anyway back to the point. Bargain jewels, today you can get 30% off the gorgeous gemstone pieces by Monica Vinader at Astley Clarke. I love the simplicity of her designs, they don't shout, they just hummmm like a really nice Jag on a country road. Have a browse before London wake up and buy all them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh great tip thanks! I love Monica Vinader, her rings are fab! X

LottieP said...

I thought Heidi looked great in Roland Mouret, but the South China said it was "among the more dubious choices". What do they know? Tilda Swinton looked pretty great too. The rest was frou frou.

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner