Thursday, November 1, 2007

like mother like daughter

M&S (or "Marks and Sparks", or just "Marks") has been a lifelong institution in my family, thanks to my extremely stylish Mother and Grandmother. Despite Granny's 91 years she still hankers after a pair of Per Una silver pumps and absolutely loves her trips to the M&S food hall for Chicken a l'Orange. I popped by the large M&S branch in Kowloon Bay recently (having spent an hour in B&Q pulling my hair out) and told myself I deserved a little pressie. It came in the form of exhibit a (left), a cropped jacket in a divine teal blue with pearly black buttons. Smart with black trousers for work and cool enough with jeans at the weekend. At HK$550 Mother would be proud. Thank god it is finally getting cold enough to wear it.

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner