Monday, May 5, 2014

flora pringle from cracked candy shares her brooklyn tips

The lovely Flora lives in Brooklyn with her babe Bram and clever advertising hub Nick. She has just launched Cracked Candy, a sweet treat which is actually good for your teeth... really???, she's also rather stylish so I asked her to share her fave spots around town...


Restaurant Brucie, a delicious, unfussy italian
Boutique Barney's if I could afford it. I can't so probably Bird and By Brooklyn (for gifts)
Kids the re-developed waterfront piers are incredible, there's a giant sandbox and a great little toddler playground with views of Manhattan
Coffee Cafe Pedlar does great coffee and the best brownie bites I've ever tasted
Beauty sadly I don't have much time for preening, but I get my hair cut at Dvir Salon, they're always super friendly in there and my last stylist bought a tin of candy from me for her toddler son when she heard about Cracked Candy



No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner