Friday, December 9, 2011

label love...alessandra rich...rory beca...emilia wickstead

A name I keep seeing and liking...Alessandra Rich...as worn here by Amber Heard and Diane Kruger (who always rocks new labels before anyone else), the dresses often look better on the red carpet than on the models (images via red carpet fashion awards)...you can purchase on Net-A-Porter.



I also spied Rory Beca, an LA-based designer who stocks on Shopbop...my favourite is this blue dress by her but it is sold out...






last, but by no means least, Emilia Wickstead who made my friend's sister's wedding dress... her designs are simple and elegant, a touch lady-like without being prim. Here's Edith Bowman (who is a huge fan) in one of her designs at a recent event (via angiesmithstylist)


and a few more, I love the shape of the red dress and the black lace is gorgeous...


She looked pretty good at her own wedding too! Amazing dress (see more pics at vogue)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyonе elѕe encountеring
pгoblеms wіth thе imаgeѕ on this blog
loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestіonѕ ωould be greatly аpprеciateԁ.


Here is my webpage :: just click the next site

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner