Monday, December 12, 2011

jack wills in hong kong...rah or yah?

Mmmm I had mixed feelings about reviewing Jack Wills...it reminds me of these types (very amusing programme by the way)...but I was pleasantly surprised. They are going for a more sophisticated style with their Hong Kong launch. It looks like it is working. I found myself thinking Saturday night and Sunday morning....see what you think...

Saturday night...

There is also a cute flirty skirt version of this, which I love, perfect with battered boots

furry...

sparkle in you lbd

pretty top



Sunday morning...
god I could have done with this yesterday

tweed is having a moment - embrace it

the best Christmas jumper I've seen so far

sunday heaven is a cup of tea, magazine and this cosy number

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner