Sunday, February 13, 2011

v day

I don't do Valentine's day, it kind of makes me want to spew, packed restaurants, everyone looking like they are trying to have a really special, funny, romantic time but really they are listening to the couple arguing on the table next to them, which is positioned two inches away...ha ha ha...we've all been there. However, you romantics out there might want to embrace  v day, so I suggest you spend it lounging glamorously...


Encourage the boy to fill your home with Cochine candles...


...and then present you with one (or two) of these incredibly cute rings by Jordan Askill...


2 comments:

Matt Eaton said...

Reminded me of dinner with my better half on Saturday night. The couple sitting half an inch next to us we're having a very unpleasant/awkward conversation.

secretstylist said...

ha ha ha, brilliant!

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner