Saturday, October 23, 2010

topshop lands in hong kong

Lane Crawford unveiled its Topshop collection today and I nearly fell off my chair. There is pretty much no reason to move back home now (JOKE UK lovelies). Anyway, I know you don't want to listen to me bleating on, here are my picks. Get down there soon because a lot of sizes are running out. You are going to have to ignore the background pattern, the pictures were taken in the changing room...enjoy...

Lane Crawford Pacific Place - Topshop display

Topshop display

Silky, floaty and slightly see-through, wear with a delicate lacy bra. HK$550

Leopard harem trousers. So bad but sooooo good. HK$550

This cardi looks boring but I guarantee you will wear it for seasons upon seasons. HK$450

This is the sort of thing Clare would wear, cool print and would liven up a boring Monday outfit when teamed with a blazer. HK$450

Fuschia...mmmm has ss lost it? You need to try it on, it's silk and hangs beautifully, it has cute pockets and a fun zip detail at the back, great with rocketing heels and gold earrings. HK$650

Navy harem trousers, perfect for work and with the cropped tops. HK$650

Skinny black MOTO jeans, they have denim, light and mid dark too. All my favourite jeans are from Topshop and they last forever. HK$550

Striped top, cropped and flattering. Basket please. HK$150

I want to be young enough to wear this but the husband would laugh out loud if I turned up to a party in this. I hope you rock it. HK$350

I am ummming and arrrring about these, cord material, floral, high waisted, they will be very on trend next year. The black denim ones in a similar shape are great. HK$450

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner