Monday, September 27, 2010

langkawi

I popped over to Langkawi for a few days, like you do, and stayed at Temple Tree which is the younger sister of the infamous Bon Ton Resort. I could have moved in. They look after abandoned cats and dogs from around Malaysia so there are gorgeous cats everywhere (I dream of being a crazy old cat woman, rocking back and forth on my veranda), the food is delicious and the whole place has a super relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The owner Nurell has done a fantastic job, its pretty obvious she is an interior designer, I wanted to ship every piece of furniture home and the old Malaysian houses are just stunning. I did some Yoga with Dorothy of Langkawi Yoga, she runs retreats on the island and holds classes at the resorts. Of course, I also found a shop (at Bon Ton Resort), and bought my 28 millionth jumpsuit, for only HK$450, bargain. Here are some pics, make sure you stay there if you ever go to the island, it is so unique and homely compared to those giant branded hotels.

Temple Tree

Cat coma

Sunbathing jumpsuit

Poolside at Temple Tree

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner