Friday, August 6, 2010

miss magpie


I love hunting out new things, and my favourite finds are the newish businesses which are set up online, fuelled with passion and full of beautiful things. Ribbon & Roses is a great example of just that. Marina spent 10 years working in fashion before moving to Singapore, where she saw the opportunity to create an online shop full of unique and original designs (and she ships worldwide, thank goodness). My picks are the vintage-style blue heart print dress (above) and these lovely Moonstone chandelier earrings, in fact I'd like all the earrings please. Currently trying to convince Marina to pop over to HK for a secret sale. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner