Friday, November 13, 2009

friday500 face

I don't really talk about make up much, mainly because I don't wear a lot, but I am mildly hungover today so it seems appropriate to discuss miracle products which you can apply at the desk, run out and look glam. All in approx 10 mins. For those little outbreaks and for brightening under the eyes try Mac Select Cover-up (HK$ 135). Expertly applied by Clare who saved me from an unsociable acne attack recently. I love a little eyeliner in the evenings but I was hopeless at applying it until I found Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner and more recently the Mac Powerpoint Eye Pencil (HK$120). It is so easy to apply and keep in your clutch. Try Prussian for a smokey bluey shade and Industry for a soft black/grey. They have a black sparkly limited edition out at the moment, head to Lane Crawford IFC or Seibu in Pacific Place. So now you look less like a tired old hag and more hot to trot, and still have HK$245 left. Save it for the flea market.

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner