Tuesday, April 21, 2009

time for some treats

Hello my little lovelies. I've got some treats in store for you...

First treat - My secret cashmere queen is hosting a private sale of her superfine weight cashmere, ideal for summer. Featuring the perfect throw-it-on-dress for work, which you can bling-up for the evening! Loving my new words and phrases. Pop in on Saturday 25th April, 11-4pm at Priory, 75 Wyndham Street. Further info call 988 48780 or email vip@serenityfair.com.

Second treat - The amazing Pocket Venus is hosting a secret sample sale at the very cool Cat Street Gallery on Hollywood Road next week. I don't really need to tell you just how mindblowingly gorgeous Jane's dresses are, suffice to say I have a lot of them, they make you feel beautiful and no one else at the wedding/party will be wearing them (unlike that strapless Coast number going crusty in the back of your wardrobe, come on you know you have one!!). Pop over on Tuesday 28th April from 4pm-8pm or Wednesday 29th April from 11am-6pm. See you there!

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner