Tuesday, January 13, 2009

baby it's cold inside

I have spent the last few weeks huddled round two oil heaters in UGG boots, lashings of thermals and ski jumpers. It isn't a glam look. Much better to get yourself a beautiful cashmere throw and drape it around you, and your gorgeous naked hot man/furry animal/sofa. Thankfully this Saturday Serenity Fair are selling their wholesale cashmere with 70% off. There are bed blankets, throws, knitwear, scarves and travel sets to choose from, all made exclusively for boutiques and hotels around the world. So if I were you I'd grab a blanket, cuddle up and keep warm xx
When? Saturday 17 January, 11.30am - 4pm
Where? Hidden Vine Wine Bar, Basement 11 Staunton Street, Soho (next to Pure and Taco Loco)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Cheers
my page > ridiculously photogenic guy

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner