Monday, June 1, 2015

wedding outfits and that self-portrait dress...



How annoying. The Times (and everyone on the planet) featured my Self-Portrait summer dress of dreams, and yep it has nearly sold out. The label I wrote about here is now literally everywhere. This one above is another contender, just as gorgeous, and so is the midi skirt.

I love the idea of a romper/short jumpsuit for weddings. Pandora Sykes looked great in this Temperley London one. You can add these flats and lunge on the dance floor all night. Paul and Joe Sister have a print one which you could dress up with a simple jacket. I also have my eye on all the culottes around, Tibi (in the sale), Whistles and Asos have great selections, just add dramatic shoes. Absolutely no fascinators allowed ;)

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner