Monday, September 10, 2012

joseph altuzarra new york fashion week ss13

I popped along to the Altuzarra show this weekend. It was incredible. The people watching was golden, all of them ridiculously thin, gorgeous and well-dressed. Walking past me were Anna Dello Russo, Natalie Massenet, Hamish Bowles, Lynn Yaeger, Susie Bubble, The Man Repeller and apparently Anne Wintour, Kate Bosworth and Jessica Chastain were there too. According to Alex (who was with me on her first night out since her little girl was born...bless!) the crowd was three times bigger this year, and his collection felt a lot more feminine. The fashion crew were impressed ;) 

I loved these looks...the boots, the fringing, the cape/jacket thingamajigs, the embellishment, the big scarves...





images via style.com


my fuzzy pics of Nina and Anna, checking her nails

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner