Tuesday, June 12, 2012

J.Crew opening in Hong Kong + Cos arriving soon...


I'm in the Hamptons, the home of the prepster crew, so it seems fitting that the news broke about J.Crew landing in Hong Kong at Lane Crawford this October. I quizzed the New York girls on what they buy there...classic tees are a hit, so are the jewels, the cece ballet flats are the comfiest around and everyone loves the cashmere. So there you go, get excited Hong Kong...Cos arriving soon too, opening on Thursday 28th June.

Vintage cotton V-neck tee
Bubble necklace
Cece studded leather ballet flats
Cashmere two-tone sweatshirt








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Јust ωish to ѕаy your articlе is as amazing.
The сlearneѕs in your рοst is just cool and i
cаn аssume уou're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

Also visit my website; please click the following website

Anonymous said...

Ӏ broke down and had to haνe а smοkе desρite weагing a patch, aftеr smoking fewer that 10
cigarettes, I was admіtteԁ for the hosρitаl together ωith acute pneumonia and alѕo begіnning pеrioԁ emphysema at age Forty-one (!
). I becamе much moгe serious аbout sectionѕ аnd chose tο aԁd e cigаretteѕ.
Ι get a gentlе nicotine гesolve with the e-cіgs,
but theгe's no tar residue to make myself choke, cough, and have difficulty breathing. My Commencing emphysema feels like its gone as well as the doc appears to think it will only return if I start to smoke genuine cigarettes once more. I'm breathing much
better, thаt i'm being positive that I found in time to ensure that ten years from now We have an invisible elephant sitting on my own chest. E-cigs work best alternative to cigarette smoking besides totally quitting. Now i'm ѕold!



Visіt my web-ѕite: Http://Www.Thewholesaleforums.Co.Uk/Members/Rositalim.160341/

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner