Monday, March 12, 2012

mother's day

What to buy her? Mine is obsessed with Zara, travels so often she's nicknamed Judith Chalmers, loves golf, tennis and shopping/lunching with me. She calls me Petal, Bo or Fatty. How lovely. We do that spooky thing of phoning each other when the other one was just thinking or talking about the other one (if that makes any sense). She might drive me mad sometimes but she's the most important woman in my life, she's my best friend and I adore her. If she's very lucky she might just receive one of these in the post on Sunday...

Yummy Mummy notebook by Smythson, perfect beach to bar top from Zara for her next hols, pretty pink flowers from Wild at Heart, silver pearl necklace from Stella & Dot



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post
is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant
infos. I'd like to look more posts like this .

Feel free to surf to my web site - pink bathing suits

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner