Tuesday, November 8, 2011

rocking animal print

Animal print belongs to my boss during my days at Grebstad Hicks. Lynn wore it well, head to toe, 365 days a year! I love injecting a bit of animal print into my wardrobe, and this season there are some great options around. Try a semi-subtle scarf, a blatant jean or a super subtle boot...



This gorgeous scarf by Lily and Lionel (who I love), in the sale at The Outnet



I saw a girl wearing these at the weekend and they looked incredible! By Current Elliott, the grey ones, from Matches



Isabel Marant boots at Barneys. Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get it fгom the professіonаlsThere is extгa juѕt roughly does it for maternіtу anԁ Τantriс Massagе chairs.



Mу web page :: sensual massage in london

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this web site needs
a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner