Thursday, October 20, 2011

dresses for fall

We are off to our first New York wedding this weekend on Long Island, very excited. Of course my shipping isn't here so I have nothing to wear. Global crisis, as you can imagine. So I had a little browse and found...


A subtle sparkly number by Parker at Intermix

Irwin & Jordan lacy number, the back is simple silk without lace, oh and its in the sale on Young British Designers

I've had my eye on this from Whistles

Can you wear metallic leather to a wedding?! Zara does it again

Irwin & Jordon (who I have had a crush on for a while now) again, Poppy wore this and looked stunning

Gorgeous navy maxi at Whistles

Pumpkin chic by Maje, at Net-A-Porter and Bloomingdales

Navy again (which I love, and is now all over the catwalks thanks to Kate Middleton) with amazing sleeves by Elizabeth & James at Intermix

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner