Sunday, July 3, 2011

spotted...cute blush dress

I was going to post on Miss Mossy and her wedding dress but I just didn't love it. The fabric, detailing and colour were stunning but something didn't work for me...what did you think? I am hoping her other outfits rocked (which Stella designed for her) but I haven't seen any pics yet. Anyway...check out this little blush number which I spotted yesterday in a random Happy Valley shop (the one round the corner from The Jockey, towards Jaspas and just before the car park place...clear as mud?), blush is a huge colour this season and this is perfect for dressing up or down, priced at HK$750, they only stock a few of each item so hurry up...

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner