Thursday, July 21, 2011

the kimono kid

I really hope this kimono trend doesn't go away any time soon, it is such a pretty way to wear print and can add a certain (wafty, floaty arm) glamour to simple outfits. My picks below, all online I'm afraid, haven't seen many of these in HK (the Zara one I did see I didn't love), so do let me know if you find any...



From left to right...

Anthropologie - my personal fave
Topshop - such a pretty butterfly print
Topshop - I have the jumpsuit in this fabric - it is terribly subtle and the Husband hates it
Asos - love the beading pattern and nude colour (which will still be strong AW11)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I have the anthropologie one... i LOVE it, well blogged! xx

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will help the inteгnet
users for creating nеw websіte οr еven a blog from start to end.



Heгe is my web site Www.autism-community.com

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner