Sunday, June 19, 2011

summer sales strategy

We all know that browsing the net for bargains is a much more civilised technique than braving in-store jumble sales. Net-A-Porter start their summer sale today and a few others (My-Wardrobe, Selfridges and Matches) have been going for a week now, but is there much left? I spotted some designer goodies which are still there and won't date in seasons to come...


From top left: Tibi Silk Shirt now GBP 157 (was 225) at Matches
Mulberry Tilly now GBP 1473 (was 2107) at My-Wardrobe
Zimmerman Playsuit now GBP 217 (was 311) at My-Wardrobe
Chloe wedges now GBP 289 (was 480) at Selfridges
Day Birger et Mikkelsen Leather Jacket now GBP 169 (was 339) at My-Wardrobe
Day Birger et Mikkelsen Beaded Jacket now GBP 237 (was 339) at My-Wardrobe
Belle by Sigerson Morrison shoes now GBP 175 (was 250) at My-Wardrobe

4 comments:

christianlouboutin said...

You can certainly believe it's truthfulness, though the very case which explains why he understands the particular usefulness along with Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale. Christian Louboutin boots is top gift for girls, as it can gain and decide to purchase for yourself combined with it really is bet it!Tory Burch Shoes Sale Christian Louboutin sale Sandals Sale additionally is feasible Louboutin wedges boots, it simultaneously report form pretty strong christians, anybody ask what is within trends focus? All over the particular worldwide, folk are generally talking relating to Christian Louboutin wedges boots is wonderful.

christianlouboutin said...

Whitechristian louboutin genuine leather women shoeswedding dress christian louboutin genuine leather women shoesis the first choice of almost every bride in christian louboutin black leather shoesthe Westerncountries.christian louboutin black lace pumps But the brides in China have another choice when they pick their wedding dresses. For red is the lucky colorfortheChinesepeople. christian louboutin discount platform patent leather pumps redThey believe red can bring happiness and luck for them. So they like picking red as the main color of their clothes and bedclothes.

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics
to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.

A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Look into my weblog; iphone 5 release date uk

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these
kinds of things, thus I am going to let know her.

Check out my web site ... www.swimwearplace.com

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner