Wednesday, June 15, 2011

nude is rude opens boutique in lan kwai fong

I'm a big fan of Marisa's designs so I was very happy to hear that she was opening a Nude is Rude boutique. I posted here last November when she launched her label. I love the colours, fabrics and simple styles, which can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. Her collection is perfect for this season - I am contemplating the bright blue one shoulder dress and tempted by a subtle orange number. The doors opened yesterday so get there quick before the Hong Kong crowds descend. She also stocks the lovely Cochine, gorgeous Niin jewels and sexy Kiribati bikinis. Nude is Rude, G/F, No. 7, Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong.

p.s see you at the Vintage sale tonight, Tacina promises she has some goodies...details here





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dаy! Would yоu mind if I shаre yоur blog with my zуngа
grοup? Thеre's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Here is my weblog: Sfgate.com

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner