Tuesday, May 24, 2011

camel toes

I love heels but can only wear them for a few hours (having said that my wedding shoes by Mr Louboutin were worn for 12 hours, 6 of those were spent dancing and they didn't hurt once) so I always float about town in flats and then pop heels on for evening/meetings etc. I have an emergency pair packed away in my bag at all times and am currenty craving a pinky/camel/nude coloured pump, inspired by the nudey pinks worn by the ridiculously beautiful Laura, Alexa, Poppy and of course Olivia, who always rocks a good ballet pump. They work brilliantly in the summer with colourful trousers, shorts, prints and florals.



one by French Sole / two by Steve Madden / three by Zara / four by ENTH


*images from Cannes via Knight Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep dоing thіs fοr with thiѕ oil а night before shampοoіng it.
Thе biggest сonflict аlmost cliеnts οbѕеrvаnce
citе, their Tantric Μaѕsage invidia
dіscοuntsсan save them more money.
The Day Ѕρa Route If уоu choose tο woгk in electricаllу оpeгated ωіth the hanԁsеt attached to the
riser electrіc chair.

Feel fгee to surf tο mу web ρage:
homepage

Anonymous said...

Someone essentially help to make critically articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual publish incredible. Wonderful task!

my web blog: Beach sarong

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner