Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sweet william designs

I do love a freebie...and I love tea...so I was stupidly excited when I unwrapped this fabulous mug from personalised pottery legends, Sweet William Designs. Emma set up the business to explore her love for pottery, she now sells online, at country fairs and stocks on one of my favourites, Not On The High Street. She designs quintessential English ceramics with typical English humour, from tea pots to dog bowls. You can choose from her gorgeous designs or create your own, they make the ideal gift for someone in the UK, just order online and Emma will send it beautifully gift wrapped for you. Have a browse here, I'm off to make a cup of tea.

3 comments:

nicola ramsden said...

fantastic site and fabulous designs! will definitely be making an order or two!! great idea for gifts!

Joanne Sydenham said...

Sweet William is a beautiful site, each and every item is fantastic with such attention to detail and I can't wait to start buying!! Well done Emma! :-)

secretstylist said...

Emma is fab, and she just got her fish & chip plate featured in The Guardian - how awesome!

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner