Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hint hint

You can pretty much guarantee he hasn't been shopping yet. There is still plenty of time to send enormous, unsubtle hints. Here are a few things which caught my eye recently...in no particular order...the lust list...

Fabulous, need them

I spied these at the Christmas Fair last Thursday, by Melissa Lo

Spotted these too, of course I like the grey one, or blue, by Niin

 
I have lusted after this for a few months now, so has everyone else, it sold out on My-Wardrobe

I haven't gone for this brogue/oxford trend but these are making me think otherwise, by Mulberry

It caused a lot of controversy, what a brilliant addition to the sofa, by Jonathan Adler

I'd love to adorn an entire wall with these gorgeous gold flower garlands from Toast

The perfect blue dress for spring by Stella McCartney, keep an eye out for funny hem lengths, very 2011

The perfect post Christmas lunch outfit courtesy of 3.1 Phillip Lim, the only onesie I'd wear

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner