Sunday, November 14, 2010

little me in the SCMP

Hello readers, I have to take this opportunity to show you secretstylist in the City Seen section of the SCMP (Hong Kong's largest English newspaper for those of you who don't live here). I was attending the Spring/Summer preview of S.Nine, a fabulous label which has recently arrived in Hong Kong from New York. I have some advice for those who may wake up on a Monday and accidentally get photographed for the national newspaper:

1) Wash your hair
2) Make sure you don't have a massive weekend partying prior to the Monday
3) Wear black (I was rocking grey and camel - the Uniqlo skirt, love it)
4) Don't stand anywhere near gorgeous models

So there you go...lessons learnt

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner