Thursday, August 26, 2010

grey daze



Transeasonal dressing (note: big grown up fashion terminology) means I wear a lot of grey. I love grey, it is sophisticated, it doesn't shout, it just rocks. It goes well with electric blue, pink, white, cream and black. I have been asked a gazillion times where I got my trendy grey trousers from, and girls, you are in luck, they are in the sale for 39.95 GBP (down from 78) at Anthropologie (if you're listening, move to Hong Kong Anthro people, please.) I saw this gorgeous grey jumpsuit by Sandro at Rue Madame, for HK$2100, just add huge heels and a smile. Accessorise with one of these perfect wallet/clutches from Singapore's Gina & Jake, created by ex Fenwicks fashion accessories buyer Georgina. She has added a very pretty floral lining, just to make you smile every time you spank your credit card. They are in the sale until end of August, priced at 150S$ (approx HK$917). So spank on girls and rock the grey.

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner