Friday, March 19, 2010

introducing aurelie


I've been neglecting you, you must be mooching around looking bedraggled without my regular style advice ;) ha ha. I am sorry, no one told me just how much organising a wedding can take over your life, even if you don't give a twiddle about colour co-ordinated favours. I did find time a couple of weeks ago to meet Aurelie, an incredibly gorgeous French girl who out-styled me enormously as she sat there in her sexy black wrap dress (it was Sunday and we met for tea - love it - I wore Uggs). Aurelie designs lingerie by day and has just started her own dress collection, see above, prices start at HK$600, check her out on Facebook or email her on aureper@gmail.com. I have my eye on the blue one so hands off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ppc[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner