Wednesday, December 16, 2009

homesick + hats

I am feeling superbly homesick, I want to be skating at Somerset House ice rink, strolling through Liberty, hugging a mulled wine in a cosy pub and making my cheeks the perfect pink walking in the countryside with my gorgeous Mummy. Moan over. It is finally getting cold here, almost enough to warrant wearing a hat, which is very exciting as I have discovered a stylish milliner. Mademoiselle Slassi is inspired by the eras where hats were part of an outfit. She likes to give timeless shapes a contemporary touch by playing with colours and using feathers and crystals. Each design is unique and she can work on bespoke pieces if required. Contact caugusto@carlaaugusto.com or see some of her designs at Melaine, 37 Cochrane Road, Central. Prices range from HK$1000 to 3000.

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner