Sunday, July 19, 2009

lola & syd

Why did the typhoon have to arrive on a Saturday? Monday morning would have been perfectly acceptable. Only one more hour of 24 left, and then I am without Jack Bauer for another 6 months. I can't bear it. Anyway. You need to know about the next Lola & Syd sale. My friend Sally's fabulous label includes shoes, earrings, scarves, bags, clutches, belts and rings. She has exquisite taste, for an Australian, and it makes a nice change from the usual Hong Kong Shopping blurgh. I bought loads in the last sale and I have been complimented on them ever since, that may be, however, because I am enormously hot, who knows... Put the date in your diaries, Wednesday 29 July, 6pm-10pm at Culture Club Gallery, 15 Elgin Street, for more details email sally@lolaandsyd.com or check the event out on Facebook (mind out for the foxy lola's who come up when you search!).

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner