Friday, March 16, 2007

god bless granny's favourite - m&s






Don't you just love a good M&S purchase? And I don't just mean percy pigs.....I get comments everytime I wear this necklace. It looks fab over t-shirts, grey wintery polo necks and it livens up simple vests. The colour is perfect for spring and its only HK$195. Clothes wise they have been reviving themselves of late, thanks to their Autograph and Limited collections. One top I wore was mistaken for Chloe - hilarious! I still had to whisper where it was really from. They have a fab dress in at the moment in a yummy coral and grey combo and I have got my eye on a delicious white and grey broderie cropped jacket (HK$1000) and a little scarf in this season's colours, a bargainacious way to update your wardrobe. Maybe Granny was right afterall. One tip though - just make sure you grab the dress before it adorns a billion billboards...

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner